Friday, April 29, 2011

Earthquake Mar11

When it happend, I was at work at desk.  It was weak shake where we live but it was shaking sideways
very long-period motion and last more than 5min.  I first felt it was dizziness, hmm am I too tired? sleepy?
(and I was packed and sieged by lots work to do those days)
but I found out that my water in cup was waving.  Then I paid attention to building sealing, curtains etc.
Yes it was really weird like entire 3 story building is like ship on ocean...
Yet because of its magnitude (we were about 350mi from where disaster striked)
we werent felt fear, just '???' whats going on?
Then I checked Earthquake report online then found out major one hit sanriku area.
I just could not believe how big that disaster was and flood & nuclear issue...
I also believe Japan will be recover back strongly!
I pray for people who has striked by disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment